1. Choose your storage unit
- We currently offer 20ft × 8ft × 8ft (160 sq ft) clean, secure, watertight storage containers – that’s enough space to store a 3-4 bedroom house or 7.5 tonne lorry!
- We have storage units located both internally and externally – all units are secured by 24/7 CCTV and controlled, gated access; internal units have the additional protection of being located with a building guarded by an alarm system
- Please let us know of any special requirements you may have, and we’ll do our best to cater to them!
2. Quick and easy sign up
You’ve chosen your storage unit, now it’s time to sign up! Please bring the following with you to check in:
- Two forms of ID
- Photo ID (such as your passport or driving license)
- Proof of your address (such as a bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old)
- If your address is due to change during your rental period, please provide us with your future contact details
- Emergency contact details – an alternative contact who can be called should an emergency arise
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the items you are storing are adequately insured. To make this more straightforward and affordable for you, we can provide insurance for just £1/week per £1000 stored. Find out more here »
- Total new replacement value for the items you’ll be keeping in storage
- Payment for your storage – this can be in the form of cash, bank transfer or credit/debit card
3. Get storing!
- You’re all signed up, now it’s time to store your items – with free unlimited access to your storage, even outside of office opening hours!
- Check out our storage tips prior to unloading your items to ensure efficient, safe use of space and ease of access
- Should you need assistance, don’t hesitate to ask us for a hand – we’re more than happy to help out!
- Once you’re all unloaded, you can rest easy – we’ll keep your belongings safe and secure!
4. Only 7 days’ notice to move out
- Should you no longer require your storage container, we simply ask that you give us 7 days’ written notice prior to moving out – this can be by email or in writing
- And don’t stress: you’ll only pay for what you use of your storage rental; anything leftover will be refunded!
Get in touch with us today »